Tips For Safely Buying Viagra Online in Texas
You don’t need to spend a lot of time looking for cheap Viagra online in Texas. Here is the shortlist of trusted Texas pharmacies where you can order it with a discount.
– Don’t seem to know what they’re doing. Hopefully, they’re getting training at some point. I asked to have Viagra pills on Friday. They had to reach out to my doctor first. Whoever told me that never did it so I had to call back Monday after waiting for days and have them actually reach out that day. And now I’m still waiting. I have called the pharmacy and my doctor so many times at this point it’s insane.
– Walgreens has a great location, brand new. I’ve been here for a general visit to the doctor, and this definitely competes with Centra Care, the main health care business in the area.
– Called ahead and was told by the tech that my Viagra was ready for pickup. I waited in line and was told that it would be a few minutes and to pull around. All in all, I had to pull around twice and waited for almost an hour to be told finally that it still wasn’t ready and to come back in 20 minutes. An hour and 20 minutes to fill a prescription? Really?
– I’m not sure what pharmacy that guy went to. I’ve had nothing but positive experiences at Coborns Pharmacy. The staff is very friendly and is always willing to help with insurance issues and any questions I have. The workers back there are top-notch in my book!
– At first, I wasn’t too happy about CVS Pharmacy taking over at Target, because I liked what I already had. But after a year with ViaQX, I have no complaints at all. They get my renewals done for me and offered Viagra online at low price. They text me when it’s time to come pick up a new order. Usually, a short line, which is the main reason to dump Wal-Mart. Always nice people at Target.
– Then the staff is always so pleasant, resourceful, and understanding when I have picked up prescriptions and have questions. Never long to wait for help. In and out so I can get some shopping done in Target.
– I’ve had some experiences here. This pharmacy takes far too long to fill one prescription. Today I waited 45 minutes just to get 1 refilled. That is ridiculous. I don’t always have the time to wait that long, thankfully today I did. They need to up their game and not take so long because that was insane!
– I’ve been using Thrifty White Pharmacy for a few years. I have never had any issues getting my prescription refilled. The staff is very friendly and personable. They are competitively priced.